Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Humbling and Forgiving Spirit:

Why is it hard to forgive others?

Usually because we believe that they are 90% to blame for the problem,

that I am not as bad as they are. So I start to carry the load of other people's actions.

If my ego is too hurt, I will have the sense of correction, of justice: 'I know I am right',

'That is not fair'. But if I start to forgive from the heart, sincerely, then this kind of feeling and attitude

begins to dissolve. I remain humble and this forgiveness will bring me closer to others. Then I do

not carry regrets or anger, I just let go and remain light.



You Are A Cherished Soul:


Greet life with enthusiasm and confidence by constantly maintaining the awareness of how cherished

you are.


Think and feel, Diserning Spirit:

You can think and you can feel. You can reason and you can abandon all reason. You can

understand logic and you can appreciate beauty. You can find great value in a mathematical formula

and also in the chorus of crickets on a summer night. Do you understand the limitless possibilities that

arise from such a potent combination? Can you feel the power that lives within your spirit?

When your thoughts and your feelings support and encourage and amplify each other, truly great

things happen. When your creativity is enabled by discipline, and when your thoughts are energized by

passion, nothing is out of reach. If your thoughts stray too far from your purpose, you can feel

your way back. If your feelings keep you stuck in one place, you can think your way out. You are one,

and yet you can think as well as feel. Continue to more fully experience the wholeness of that

miraculous contradiction, and you'll know that it's no contradiction at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment